Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 15:30:18 +0100
From: Dave <mrx@...pergander.org.uk>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [OT] the nigger said: "American people
 understand that not everybody's been following the rules"

That's a bold statement, the confidence in knowing the minds of others.

I think the majority of the populace of this planet do have a social conscience and would feel guilt if the riches they amassed had come about
as a result of another persons suffering.

I could be comfortable with being rich beyond necessity, if that wealth came about without the its accumulation being of detriment to others.
Come to think of it I am rich beyond necessity. <shrug> Having said that, being pure of heart to ones own detriment is a little too selfless for
my liking.

If I was rich beyond obscenity however, I would just have to give much of it away. I wouldn't want to be part of that minority that turn living
into a life or death struggle for the less well off demographic. But that's just me, others' moral mileage my differ.

But we digress from the point of this list.