Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 21:11:10 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Wipe off, rub out, reappear...

screwit, im a bite, i know my shit here..
If i was not so smart, then i guess  i would not have a modified ircd wich
is similar... wow i know.. just seems you dont know crap about c&c botnets ,
thats fo sure. I think i outlined a *good* setup, as i have seen it, or
would not bothered to state the mods made.. is that simple. wwether it is
hard t code or not, is not my business, nor i care for.. I just know, how
they run, and, dont try bs me about what i do and dont know, because on this
topic son, i have plenty of experience, and could easily match this with an
AV spokesperson, and would not hesitate to, but what gains it to me ? None.
I am here for those who give a crap, you sir, no nothing, atall, about even
the controlling side of a good botnet wich, spreads fast.
Most people, simply do not want you on them, then the better ones, simply
hide as users on irc anyhow ;)
Then again, i wouldnt know shit ey.
gnite :-)
have fun trying to pick apart anything with me in this area, i will enjoy
tearing your anus out, word by word if i have to.
xd

Content of type "text/html" skipped