Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 09:22:16 +0200
From: Mango <h@...r.se>
To: websecurity@...ts.webappsec.org, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk,
	websec10@...-sec.org
Subject: Security regarding PHP's default session handling

Hi List.

I've done a few writeups on local security concerns regarding PHP's
default session handling, that I thought might interest you. There are
some new research bundled with a lot of old information which I've
compiled together with technical informative descriptions and POC
exploit code.

Local Session Hijacking in PHP
http://ha.xxor.se/2011/08/local-session-hijacking.html

Local Session Snooping in PHP
http://ha.xxor.se/2011/08/local-session-snooping-in-php.html

Local Session Poisoning in PHP Part 1: The Basics of Exploitation and
How to Secure a Server
http://ha.xxor.se/2011/09/local-session-poisoning-in-php-part-1.html

Local Session Poisoning in PHP Part 2: Promiscuous Session Files
http://ha.xxor.se/2011/09/local-session-poisoning-in-php-part-2.html

Local Session Poisoning in PHP Part 3: Bypassing Suhosin's Session Encryption
http://ha.xxor.se/2011/09/local-session-poisoning-in-php-part-3.html

/Mango