Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 17:35:19 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Possible German Governmental Backdoor found
	("R2D2")

Andrew, please check all computers that you have used recently, as somebody
has
apparently compromised at least one account you use at Yahoo and is posting
as you using your Yahoo credentials. I got this mail purportedly from you
less
than an hour later...

hrm, although Andrew himself, seems to have complete control ove rthis
rocketmail.com addy... whats wrong with this picture...

On 14 October 2011 16:41, <Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu> wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 21:29:36 PDT, "andrew.wallace" said:
> > Infact, I've been one of the most upfront people in describing my role
> within the security community.
>
> Andrew, please check all computers that you have used recently, as somebody
> has
> apparently compromised at least one account you use at Yahoo and is posting
> as you using your Yahoo credentials. I got this mail purportedly from you
> less
> than an hour later...
>
> On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 22:25:02 PDT, you said:
> > I carry a gun and have a protection team who travel with me to stop
> people like CIA, Mossad who want to interfere in my business. Andrew

Content of type "text/html" skipped