Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 21:25:58 +0200
From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>
To: Georgi Guninski <guninski@...inski.com>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [OT] Obama said: "American people understand
 that not everybody's been following the rules"

Resorting to personal attacks? Nice.

Technical skills in what? Running a wordpress blog? Defacing a website?
Growing pot?

I rarely publicise any materials, most of the time I just tell whoever is
responsible to do a fix.
I'm not really running after publicity, unlike you guys.
Also note that I never said I'm a seasoned hacker... in fact, my occupation
is quite on the opposite side of the spectrum...

You also seem to know more than I do what the Ubuntu VM I have contains.

But that must make all the difference! I mean, people that don't know qubits
from bits shouldn't be allowed in such discussions
(of course there's wikipedia...)

Content of type "text/html" skipped