Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 00:56:35 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: noloader@...il.com
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Symlink vulnerabilities

Oh man thats awesome paper...
I love to read tavs stuff but, yea...hmmm. i also PMd vlad, and,
exactly showed him, it is same place where it is failing, well, when
it comes to clipping in the shell, exactly, it even complains ion
removing a file, yet this is also,. in its cocde :s
so, something is not winnin and, im so tired ill speak more on this in
morning but, i trust you, itcannot be exploited, in any way, it will
only cause corruption of tar and compression utils, at most.
gnite and, thx for this paper, ill read it b4 i switch the lamp off
cheers mate.
xd