Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 09:38:53 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: Peter Dawson <slash.pd@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Facebook Attach EXE Vulnerability

I sort of have to agree with this, as I earlier stated, FB somehow
seems to affect even those who dont use it (like me), but all my
family, and theyre friends and theyre friends, as i know, neary
everyone i know uses it but me!
I guess this is why I am abit peeved at theyre offer of 500bux for a
bug but again, this is 90% more than 99% of the others out there would
offer :s
This is a large netork, and as i know myspace failed due to many bugs
and virus, and one particular worm (was actually coded in VB and was
hiding itself as some pllugin...remember) that bug destroyed the
entire place, trust was gone, one bug did this.
would it be hard for them to say UP gtheyre portfolio and maybe align
it in accordance with atleast google, who is paying 1337$ for standard
bugs and this INCLUDES d0s, wich was pathetic i saw that FB wont pay
on that, i know theyre webserver cannot be that good, and if theyre
this confident, then they must still not have learnt about 0days...
If more people followed googles lead, id be a happier man. that is all
bugs 1k minimum, rce/rci 3k, now, you are on par with the blacker
side, and worth more than the fun of the exploiting or even now the
gains...
cheers.