Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 10:32:48 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: Veeraganesh Reddy Thondapu <veeraganeshreddy@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Facebook Attach EXE Vulnerability

Sounds great thx :)

Is maybe abit of this chatter wich aids them to see how important it
is to link to the community who find 99.9% of bugs.... i am glad to
see *any* expansions within any corporation, it means they are atleast
listening to those who know better maybe than they do... but theyre
still guilty of trying to reproduce the bug first, to escape paying
the bountys, now, they must see that, obviously the security industry
thinks differently than they do about security perhaps... either way,
it is good if they do expand it..
Also google should be taking more of a lead here, and self promote
more theyre own security, wich is again not so visible when you first
goto theyre websites... this should be news people nowdays are really
HAPPY to hear, because theykeep hearing about the CC breaches,
obviously if you start to inform them of security and do it
responsibly, public will listen and hopefully they would have to
payout less, because people would be all to happy to report some bugs
without cashing on them... but, ofcourse they should be tweaking
theyre security program, and this is good news for anyone who uses
them.
cheers.