Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 05:15:33 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: Michele Orru <antisnatchor@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Secunia jumps on vuln reward bandwagon

I think secunia has been doing this for quite some time, they may have
upped the ante abit, wich is great to see that theyre offering for
smaller bugs, so basically, like they are now an exploit-db , they
will makesure to try have *every* exploit on theyre db, those wich are
smaller and those wich are bigger, it is a smart move that one, on
theyre behalf, because most companies would ignore those, secunia is
covering/blanketing the exploit-database area, atleast theyre
professional somewhat :0