Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 09:33:58 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: vladz <vladz@...zero.fr>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Symlink vulnerabilities

Nice :)
I have put a post about this whole thread on www.crazycoders.com ,
will add this and props for those involved now :)
thx to you, bugs and for others who were involved, also realise that i
have now found that bzexe = bzip2 src code, so looking on
debian/ubuntu and centos, there is a bzexe or bzip2 on every box,...
luckily this issue is patched for both bzip2 and bzexe but know that
it is even still being tested now against bunzip2 , on decompressions,
but has not been done, only know that the src is same as bzip2
executable binary (linux), again, thx to everyone involved, it got
patched within a day wich is what was the aim... Ubuntu is alittle
safer ;s
cheers.
xd