Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 12:36:02 -0700
From: Leon Kaiser <literalka@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Ubuntu 11.10 now unsecure by default

It's a good thing that Desktop Linux is dead/dying/never got off the
ground anyways, then!
Leon Kaiser      - Head of GNAA Public Relations -
        literalka@...a.eu || literalka@...tse.fr
       http://gnaa.eu || http://security.goatse.fr
      7BEECD8D FCBED526 F7960173 459111CE F01F9923
"The mask of anonymity is not intensely constructive."
       -- Andrew "weev" Auernheimer

Content of type "text/html" skipped