Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 13:10:41 +0000
From: Darren Martyn <d.martyn.fulldisclosure@...il.com>
To: Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Ubuntu 11.10 now unsecure by default

Network Manager is the only common thing there (some did not run MadWiFi
drivers), even a default Ubuntu install with NOTHING wierd or wonderful
done to it does the same thing on occasion. Not sure if it may be something
like overheating though, but seeing as this country aint exactly warm...

I hope it works well, there are a fair few of us, and seeing as we have
defined our goals for every "step" in development from 0.1 to 0.5, we know
our precise aims and where things may go wrong. (proper planning and
preparation...)

Also, lolwut? Quarter Nelson?

--
My Homepage :D <http://compsoc.nuigalway.ie/%7Einfodox>