Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 08:09:12 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: Michele Orru <antisnatchor@...il.com>,
	Michal Zalewski <lcamtuf@...edump.cx>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: fast and somewhat reliable cache timing

Yea, is interesting, i tested it on Firefox v8 windowsXP platform and
it did not find anything, mind you i use 'private browsing' for *all*
browsing... so i am wondering if that maybe helps keeping my cache
secure... i also noticed that it returned no results, when in fact i
had just been redirected from gmail to there, wich would mean
google.com would have shown... so, private-browsing must be a safer
way to browse.. very awesome PoC, i do recall also some botnet source
codes in .cpp codes of bots wich can dump caches of upto i think FF4
or so now..when the dlls were used to store things possibly... i have
not kept up with it, but that was in alot of bots, just called
pstore.cpp and similarly the cmd could be done with .pstore
website.com ,and that would do a cache search, for abut 5-6 browsers
in one.. it managed to work with IE and FF anyhow, i tested srcs of
120- and nzmbot and they were able to extract infos they shouldnt
have...
Your eBook is definately on my to read list, and i am already l;ooking
at the chapter.3 you give away free on your blog, actually, i know
*anything* you write about, is going to be good :)
cheers mate.