Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 09:53:57 +0100
From: Martijn Broos <martijn.broos@...xion.com>
To: Gage Bystrom <themadichib0d@...il.com>,
	"full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: distributing passwords to users

Ok, You have been harsh enough on the poor solution the user is going to choose.
Are you willing to give him some advise or directions where he should go to?

A textbook sentence I always learned was: You can burn a person with many words, it is better to help him with few in the right direction!

If he doesn't know what he is doing wrong, then how do you think he will learn to do it right the next time. He is clearly asking for advise.

Are there standard solutions for managing passwords which need to be used by many users and securing them without telling the real password to the user who needs one to impersonate as another user?

Kind regards,

Martijn