Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 15:53:10 +0100
From: Andreas Pashalidis <andreas.pashalidis@...t.kuleuven.be>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: trying to enhance online privacy

Please help us enhance online privacy by participating in
our anonymous survey at http://fheo.esat.kuleuven.be/survey

We are currently working on a privacy-related browser extension,
and want to make it more usable. For this, we need your help. It
would be much appreciated if you could do the online survey given in
the link above. It takes about 10 minutes (or less), but it is
important THAT YOU DO NOT GET DISTRACTED WITH OTHER THINGS while completing it.
This is because your answers are timed, and we don't want that you
appear to be slow!

To find out more about the extension, or to even give
it a try, go to http://fheo.esat.kuleuven.be

The research team at COSIC / KU Leuven (Belgium).