Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 20:56:24 -0300
From: root <root_@...ertel.com.ar>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [CVE-2012-0207] Linux IGMP Remote Denial Of
 Service

BTW you bug is a division by zero and it's here:

Linux/net/ipv4/igmp.c

178 static void igmp_start_timer(struct ip_mc_list *im, int max_delay)
179 {
180         int tv = net_random() % max_delay;  <---  max_delay==0
181
182         im->tm_running = 1;
183         if (!mod_timer(&im->timer, jiffies+tv+2))
184                 atomic_inc(&im->refcnt);
185 }
186