Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 10:40:44 +1100
From: xD 0x41 <secn3t@...il.com>
To: adam <adam@...sy.net>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Facebook seems to think my Arch Linux box has
 malware on it

If it happens again, I'd try a different machine and different account
and see if you have the same issue.

Thats spoton! and, people said i wasted time on the list....sheshus,
if this guy had posted this email i guess from start, there would not
be 10 emails, regarding a modified mozilla, and FB's new security,
speciallly with noscript...
So, do as your told and simply, goto the laptop, one box wich is NOT
touching this one wich is arch and, apprently bad... coz, remember
also most of this crap endsout being a exe to send some clicks thru to
make a whole 50cents a day...etc....so they try, to remove them asap,
they only want the first ip clicking then theyre exe could be removing
itself...and you would have not much then to work with, altho yea, if
it is some shitty.txt file bot, then FB is the place for it, and,
simply just rerodce this, on a different box, even someone who is
hosting a shell account hell use lynx... anything, but try from
another box, then you could see, if adding in also extensions, is
playing up and yea, i understand ppl like to keep theyre xpi's and
customise them.. etc etc..
Just login from a box unassociated with this one being rejected, and
there will be the answer.
have a nice day/life.
btw, FD (90% of) , eat my ballz. and yea, you to n3t wanker, now
trying to actually USE me as your pony, dont go there dude, or ill be
sure to keep you and your crappy arse website dead for a week...just
to have a 'lol'
oki.
cheers fkrs.

XD