Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 11:30:43 +0100
From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>
To: Mario Vilas <mvilas@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: VNC viewers: Clipboard of host automatically
 sent to remote machine

That's not necessarily true. On windows you can add custom clipboard formats
that would contain a 'link' to the original source, causing the data to be
actually
passed when pasting. An example of this is when one copy+pastes a file.
See the Windows Clipboard API for more info.

Chris.

Content of type "text/html" skipped