Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 23:49:09 +0100
From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429@...il.com>
To: Valdis.Kletnieks@...edu
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,
	"Zach C." <fxchip@...il.com>
Subject: Re: when did piracy/theft become expression of
	freedom

That has always been viewed from the consumer perspective.

If you look at it from the producers' perspective, you'll see their right
to withhold their creative
content until you pay something back.

While the terminology is not correct, it doesn't mean you can abuse it and
expect people
to waste time for you.

Another thing to note, if artists, software companies etc were so nice to
actually want
to give all this stuff for free, I'm pretty sure no one is forcing them to
sell their content.
So don't talk about the "they're not loosing anything" bullshit to me.

Laurelai - Yes, I'm sure McDonalds have acknowledged your human right to a
free
internet connection. Next thing they'll be feeding you for free as well....

Content of type "text/html" skipped