Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 08:06:47 +1100
From: "doomxd@...il.com" <doomxd@...il.com>
To: hacktalk@...ktalk.net,full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Vulnerability-lab.com XSS

Your the idiot here.. Boone,will give u guys crap ya cuntzzz and I hope yur havin great time tryin to figure out how badly this list got owned,off yad do,forcing ppl to sho 0days,yet some ppl,nomatter how big yu may think,are anon,and that's simple,yu fd a good bug,well it gets patched,yur ass gets kicks from any groups ya in,and remembr ,yur bases are mine,and intercepting yu will be fun,been funny stall the latest bigs,sudo,etc,all thanks to me.ppl watched me massacre your entire network,and not one packet sent.I will day,thankx to Dana white,UFC.com,all of my irc channel,yea Fuji bout tht,do the math.. anonymous,anonymity is everything,and 2other groups who I can only day,are sum Srs hardcore bitch3z,rrspect always,ISG,magikh0e,peanuter,the rest..thx,it underground,and the aussies spread thru the world..anyone who sticks up for they're own,unlike lamer kcope and his pathetically dos code.Fuku budz. And greets also to-Richard goldner,mz,nullsecurity-noptrix,pi3,gizmore who runs our own coded wargames,Fernando gont,for helping to secure Ipv6.and to mouse the silent..and for my channel members,all of them,and to United hackers,I salute you..now,go ahead its me n3td3v..LOL.he can happily useme as some form if cover,now he just list any battles he had with u guys,coz simple,he's an idiotic,wannabe fedz.
Adios mothrfukrs..and happily go fuck yurseves

Sent from my HTC Incredible S on Yes Optus network.