Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 12:35:59 +0100
From: Florian Horsch <fhorsch@...w.de>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: TROOPERS12 - Welcome to Heidelberg.

Dear TROOPERS,

We call for action for the fifth time in the history of our
up-and-coming IT security conferences series. Experts from all around
the globe come together in Heidelberg (Germany) to enjoy a week-long
agenda (March, 19-23, 2012) of workshops, the main conference and
roundtables.

On Monday & Tuesday you have the choice between ten workshops:

- Advanced E-Mail and Certificates Security
- Advanced IPv6 Security
- Auditing the Cloud
- Implementing SDLs in corporate environments
- Cyber Security Assessment of Mission Critical SCADA Systems
- Two-day seminars: Mobile Security & Hacking 101
- Two ISECOM workshops: Certified Trust Analyst & Smarter, Safer, Better
- And another highlight: SAP Security - Vulnerabilities, Exploits &
Remediation

On Wednesday & Thursday the main conference kicks in:

More than 25 internationally renowned experts are on site to present
their latest research to you. Besides our all-star team of veteran
speakers like Sergey Bratus, Chema Alonso, Graeme Neilson and Rodrigo
Branco, we also have plenty of new faces in the TROOPERS line-up, such
as Gary McGraw, Haroon Meer, Piotr Cofta and Mike Ossmann.

A vast amount of IT security topics are covered. We have it all: Cloud
security, implications of quantum computing on crypto, SAP security,
trust, and many more. Please find the complete agenda at:
http://www.troopers.de/troopers12/agenda/

To finish up we host a set of roundtables on Friday. This is the place
where we recap the week's happenings and venture a glimpse into the future.

TROOPERS is claiming exclusivity amongst IT security events. We
introduced a variety of specialities in order to create a perfect
learning environment and honor our shared craftsmanship:

- Stunning conference venue: Print Media Academy Heidelberg
- Great shared dinner plus hacking contest "PacketWars"
- The legendary TROOPERS 10k morning run, which takes you up the
beautiful Philosopher's way
- Plenty of other treats... Check out last year's badge:
http://warrantyvoidifremoved.com/troopers

Find some visual impressions of the conference here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wearetroopers/sets/72157628010672552/

Sign-up: Visit https://www.troopers.de/sign-up/ to register. Early bird
pricing is extended until end of this week (February, 10th, 2012).
Corporate pricing as well as specials for academia are also offered.

Please don't hesitate to contact us, if any questions remain unanswered.

Yours sincerely,
Florian & the ERNW/TROOPERS crew

PS: Find a couple of videos from previous events here:
http://www.viddler.com/profile/TROOPERS

--
Florian Horsch

ERNW GmbH - Breslauer Str. 28 - 69124 Heidelberg - www.ernw.de
Tel. +49 6221 480390 - Fax 6221 419008 - Cell +49 151 16227555

Handelsregister Mannheim: HRB 337135
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Enno Rey

** International IT Security Conference & Workshops **
***  March 19th - 23rd 2012 / Heidelberg, Germany  ***