Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 10:57:37 +1030
From: Derek Grocke <derek@...rock.net>
To: chris nelson <sleekmountaincat@...il.com>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Linksys Routers still Vulnerable to Wps
	vulnerability.

That's definitely not a good thing if it's found to be the case across more
of the vendors.
Is it the intent of the of the column on the google docs spreadsheet (WPS
can be disabled and it stays off), to include confirmation of the retest
after the WPS setting has been disabled?

I wonder if everyone retested after the option was turned off? I hope so.

Thanks
Derek