Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 16:51:18 -0600
From: Laurelai <laurelai@...echan.org>
To: Ferenc Kovacs <tyra3l@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Full disclosure is arrest of Sabu

On 3/6/2012 2:24 PM, Ferenc Kovacs wrote:

> 2011/7/25 Laurelai Storm <laurelai@...echan.org
> <mailto:laurelai@...echan.org>>
>
>     Oh and im not a part of lulzsec, FYI sabu tweeted 2 minutes ago
>     wtf are you on about sir?
>

> maybe we could resurrect this thread. :)
Sure lets.

http://gizmodo.com/5890825/lulzsec-leader-betrays-all-of-anonymous

Im going to paste my favorite part of this article.

6:12:32 PM virus: I don't have proof of him being a snitch, and he
doesn't have proof of me being a snitch. it's my word against his.
6:15:39 PM virus: he disappeared for a week, I don't recall what day
6:15:52 PM virus: but when he returned he said his grand mother died and
that's why he was MIA
6:16:01 PM virus: after that he started offering me money to own people
6:16:14 PM Sam Biddle: anyone important?
6:16:55 PM virus: backtrace security and laurelai
6:17:22 PM virus: he gave me IPs, asked me to access their accounts with
their IP and asked me to access their emails
6:17:25 PM virus: told me he would pay me
6:17:42 PM Sam Biddle: did you?
6:17:53 PM virus: no, I found that to be suspicious and declined

Sabu tried to pay someone to hack me and it didn't work, sabu also got
caught because he connected to IRC one time with his real IP, so this
proves what i said already, sabu hated me and i didn't know anything
that the feds didn't already. For a supposed ring leader of a group of
"master cyber terrorists" as the feds like to paint them they couldn't
take down one loud mouthed trans woman on the internet. Hell even their
ddos against my imageboard failed and i didn't even have cloudflare.

And speaking of backtrace security here is Jen giving away government
secrets to win internet points on reddit

http://imgur.com/a/0g9VG <http://imgur.com/a/0g9VG>

Looks like Jen can't be trusted by anon or the feds.

<http://imgur.com/a/0g9VG>

Content of type "text/html" skipped