Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 07:30:39 -0600
From: Sanguinarious Rose <SanguineRose@...ultusTerra.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Brute Force vulnerability in WordPress

So:

1. Any login page is a "Brute Force Vulnerability" or accepting user
input for that matter is probably a "Brute Force Vulnerability"
2. There is no way to protect against it that can not be overcome (but
apparently there is some magickal way when implemented corrected?) so
its still a "Brute Force Vulnerability"
3. Magick

I would, in fact, challenge you to describe a practical method to
prevent a "Brute Force Vulnerability".