Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 17:49:42 -0400
From: Laurelai <laurelai@...echan.org>
To: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@...merofgod.com>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks
 Against Iran

On 6/10/12 5:09 PM, Thor (Hammer of God) wrote:

> OK, I'll bite this one time.  I assert you are blatantly lying about
> military service.  How about tell me your service dates?  Surely you
> can't consider that any sort of privacy breach.
>

> This is an easy way for us to be done with the whole thing.  Part of
> your diatribe is based on your "right" to bitch because of your
> military service.  I, again, assert that is complete fabrication.  As
> someone who actually HAS done work for the government I know (as you
> should) that your military service records are actually public
> record.  I don't need your service dates, but it will help.  All I
> need do is fax over form SF-180, and they'll verify your service.
>

> If you really did serve, I'll apologize publically.  If you didn't (or
> don't provide the information) then we'll all know you are just a
> lying nutjob and we can ignore you from now on.  Is that fair enough?

> * *
>
> *Timothy "Thor"  Mullen*
>
> *www.hammerofgod.com*
>
> *Thor's Microsoft Security Bible
> <http://www.amazon.com/Thors-Microsoft-Security-Bible-Collection/dp/1597495727>*

And i hope those antisec kids own the lot of your frauds, really i ask a
simple question on how to avoid state sponsored malware that runs
exclusively on windows platforms and not a single one of you said
anything about using an alternate OS, some of you insisted in fact we
should just lie down and take it. You aren't security experts you are
scam artists. Makes me wonder if you are paid to act this way or if you
all really just didnt consider it. Either answer is pretty chilling.

Content of type "text/html" skipped

Content of type "image/png" skipped