Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 03:10:47 +0000
From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@...merofgod.com>
To: Laurelai <laurelai@...echan.org>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks
 Against Iran

Well no freaking wonder then.  For whatever reason, I keep thinking you are Andrew posting under a different name, which always confused me.  I know Andrew didn't serve in the Army, which just made me think he was losing his mind. (I've actually never had a problem with Andrew, though I guess many here have.)

So yes, my apologies, as I obviously don't know you from Adam.  Now everything makes more sense.

Sent from my iPad