Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 11:42:10 -0400
From: "Mikhail A. Utin" <mutin@...monwealthcare.org>
To: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 89,
 Issue 11: ] How much time is appropriate for fixing

Hello,
I completely agree with Thor. We have to do something for free. We have to contribute, not just use. Whoever and whatever.
Examples:
- This list is ran for free (hardware, software, time, energy are used for) and giving us a chance to communicate
- The most of us use Linux, whichever flavor you prefer. The most of it is free time contribution. Somebody pays for that, but we use.
It is nice to be paid for something, but consider the alternative. Otherwise our communications will die and we do not have an OS for a fun or profit.

Mikhail Utin