Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 23:43:07 +0300
From: "MustLive" <mustlive@...security.com.ua>
To: <noloader@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: About IBM: results

Hi Jeffrey!

Earlier Christian Heinrich told me to send information to FIRST Members.
Among which there is US CERT.

So, I can do it. I will send all data to US CERT in case if IBM still
ignore to fix it (unlike their official statements). Because if IBM will
fix and make their own disclosures and announcements, then all their clients
should be informed by IBM. Or I can send to US CERT alongside with IBM's
announcements.

Best wishes & regards,
Eugene Dokukin aka MustLive
http://websecurity.com.ua