Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 22:57:25 +0200
From: muuratsalo experimental hack lab <muuratsalo@...il.com>
To: Henri Salo <henri@...v.fi>,
	Netsparker Advisories <advisories@...itunasecurity.com>,
	bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: XSS Vulnerabilities in LabWiki

Dear all,
first of all thanks to Henri for pointing it out. I am trying to be as
clear as possible even if my English is really poor!

I have to say that the author answered to me every time in just one
hour and I had not any problem in contacting him.
He has been always very kind so it is quite difficult to me to believe
that he didn't answered to other researchers.

The only problem was that the author was updating all his softwares
(LabWiki, LabStoRe and OrderSys) *** WITHOUT*** changing the version
number. I asked him to do put the softwares offline but he didn't
wanted to follow my suggestion. The results were that there have been
online more than 20 different softwares with the same version number.I
can give evidence to it, the author can give evidence too.

I think that the researcher of Mavituna Security downloaded a version
on the website and just tested one alpha version under development.

I have to say that there was not any clear clarification of this so
they were absolutely right in testing what they believed to be the
current stable version.

Only after some weeks I have asked the author to point it out on the
website that all the softwares were under development due to security
issues and that's what he did.

Regards,
muuratsalo