Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 01:49:32 +0200
From: klondike <klondike@...ndike.es>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Last minute CFP: FSCONS (Göteborg, Sweden) Security related topics track

Hi!

Due to some problems we have a few gaps to fill with talks on the
security track at FSCONS. Thus if you want to present any topic which is
related to both the topics of security and the topics of freedom (free
software, free society, maybe free culture) you are more than welcome to
send your proposal, the deadline is Sunday 21 at 08:00 GMT.

In order to send your proposal just mail me with the following data:
* Title
* Description
* Name of the presenter(s)

Also if desired you can send the following information:
* Intended audience
* Photo of the presenter(s)
* Blog of the presenter(s)
* Microblog of the presenter(s)
* 140 character bio of the presenter(s)
* Physical location of the presenter(s)
* Biography of the presenter(s)

For more info on FSCONS you can check the webpage at
https://fscons.org/2012/

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (263 bytes)