Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 13:47:05 -0300
From: "Chris C. Russo" <chris@...ciumsec.com>
To: Bacon Zombie <baconzombie@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: A damn aweful facebook DOS

Mr BaconZombie, first of all, greetings, it's an amazing rainy friday in
Buenos Aires.

Your signature is awesome as well, and makes it really hard to respond,
and read, I like it.

You are sending the long string as status update, *you have to send it
as a message in the chat,
the addressee user will eventually be disconnected. *

Since there's no limit in the amount of characters that you can send in
a message and the application will push as much as you send,
the user browser pulling the information will get a huge amount of data
in no time,
crashing in diverse ways.

 I hope you have fun, and a great weekend;
 Sincerely yours; Chris C. Russo

-- Success, *forward, quick.* Chris C. Russo
Más de 100,000 Km recorridos, conservo direcciones, presiono con
ambición, avanzo con delicadeza,
flexibilizo para alcanzar, creo escenarios, cambio realidades.

w: www.calciumsec.com
e: chris@...ciumsec.com