Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 13:37:16 -0800
From: Gage Bystrom <themadichib0d@...il.com>
To: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: The World's Largest Hacker Database

I agree. I'll admit that its pretty interesting but I highly doubt that it
even remotely compares with FBI databases and similar organizations. After
all its little secret that they keep their eyes on certain communities and
ergo it makes sense that they will take the time to build up information on
individuals only well known in their own neck of the woods but not the rest
of the internet at large. Especially with the liberty taken with the
definition of hacker soooooo many unlisted people running large open source
projects could easily count. I also find it amusing that often their fact
section directly goes against the summary of the person, and the lack of
details is annoying. For such impressive claims I woulda thought that the
entries would be more similar to a dox, containing all the important public
knowledge on a nick.

Still for a public database its pretty interesting and served what I think
is its real purpose in order to draw in visitors.
On Jan 8, 2013 8:00 AM, "Justin C. Klein Keane" <justin@...irish.net> wrote:

Content of type "text/html" skipped