Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 09:48:39 +0300
From: Shlomi Fish <shlomif@...omifish.org>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: [Slightly OT] "Summerschool at the NSA" - a
 screenplay where the NSA gets pwned by two Hollywood actresses (100%
 non-violently ; WiP)

Hi all,

( Mr. John Cartwright said he found this idea amusing and wouldn't mind me
posting it here. Feel free to ignore this thread).

In this informal screenplay I have started writing -
http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/Summerschool-at-the-NSA/ (can be read online
in HTML or text formats and sources are on GitHub for extra geeky points) - the
might NSA (= http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Agency ) is getting
its ass kicked, by none other than the Hollywood actresses Sarah Michelle Gellar
(of Buffy fame) and Summer Glau (of xkcd notability - http://xkcd.com/406/ ).
And no - no NSA agents or equipment is harmed - quite the contrary -
they end up happier than before.

This screenplay is my latest effort in my fight against the NSA, that started
with an old personal meme of my friend and I
( http://www.shlomifish.org/humour.html#smg_next_film ) continued with a sequel
by Kilmo (
http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/fortunes/show.cgi?id=kilmo-about-the-NSA ) and
with a captioned image I prepared
( http://www.shlomifish.org/humour.html#yo-nsa-publish-or-perish ) and finally
finished with the Chuck Norris-like NSA “facts” -
http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/bits/facts/NSA/ .

This screenplay shows how to do social engineering, and a mostly honest one,
and raises an important question of how secure you are if the people who work
for your organisation are not really happy (see Saladin’s philosophy as
exemplified by his deads at:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Shlomif/Guidelines_Encouraging_Participation_in_Wikis#Learning_from_Saladin
).

Summerschool at the NSA crosses elements from a lot of new and old culture,
including xkcd, Mother Goose, Judaism, Israel, Buffy, drug recovery/AA, the
Terminator franchise, etc. It also has the usual mix of action,
love/sex/romance/etc., humour, references to popular culture, etc. that is
featured in my stories.

The licence is CC-by-sa - share and enjoy and feel free to build upon it in
any way you want (parodies, spin-offs, extensions, etc.).

Sorry if you found this post annoying, and feel free to carry on with the
usual (and beneficial) discussion of bugs, exploits, etc.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish (a.k.a "Rindolf")