Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 18:58:52 -0400
From: Bryan <bryan@...wildhats.com>
To: Benji <me@...ji.com>
Cc: Full-Disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: VUPEN Security Research - Adobe Flash Player
 RTMP Data Processing Object Confusion (CVE-2013-2555)

I think the definition of 'needless staff' highly depends on whether you
want 'vulnerable software'.

Educating current developers is absolutely a good idea, but still not
foolproof. The bottom line is that if you want safe software, you need
to invest in proper development. As far as I am concerned, for large
companies like Adobe and Oracle, where software bugs in your product
have a direct impact on the safety of your customers, that involves
hiring specialized staff.