Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 19:08:49 -0400
From: Justin Ferguson <jf@...co.net>
To: Pablo <paa.listas@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Why PRISM kills the cloud | Computerworld
	Blogs

> What? I am not from EEUU, so why should I be happy with this? I have my own constitution and it is been ignored and crushed be EEUU,
> Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Dropbox, Amazon?, UK etc.

Spies spy, amazing I know. It's generally illegal when one gets
caught, thus the danger inherent in non-official cover, but at the end
of the day, there is not an intelligence agency in the world that
really cares about your local legislation sans maybe your own
countries intelligence agency.

>Their Naurs devices get my info even if I store my data in Germany (My link to Germany goes through EEUU).

And you think the BND does what for a living exactly? Truth be told,
most of Europe has weaker laws when regarding intelligence gathering
than the US, not stronger. Yes, I'm aware there's privacy legislation,
yadda yadda, I think if that's your response youre being willingly
naive and will one day find yourself shocked.

>SSL is not the solution for every case.

If you're speaking of state level intruders, its never a solution.

> I hope the people that adhere to this idea also adhere to the China spying network (and other around the world). Do not you? :)

Welcome to 4.5/5th generation warfare, enjoy your stay mate.