Date: Fri,  2 Aug 2013 08:05:22 +0200 (CEST)
From: Christian Rost <christian.rost@...on-it.de>
To: Gary Baribault <gary@...ibault.net>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: XKeyscore sees 'nearly EVERYTHING you doonline

>What I have HUGE doubts
>about is how they transport all of that data back to their data centres,
>unless they have a massive quantity of dark (private) fibre that no one
>knows about.

They probably would have set up a decentralized infrastructure, with multiple (smaller) daca centres all over the world. This way they can store and process the collected data on site and don't need to transport everything home.

Cheers,

Christian
Dipl.-Ing. Christian Rost [T.I.S.P.]
roCon - Informationstechnologie