Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 13:15:39 +0700
From: Kingcope <isowarez.isowarez.isowarez@...glemail.com>
To: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,
 "bugtraq@...urityfocus.com" <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: Re: Apache suEXEC privilege elevation /
	information disclosure

Uhh Hit em with a little Ghetto Gospel

So am i less holy Because i Puff a blunt and Drink a Beer with my homies?

Theres no Need for you to fear me if you Take your Time and Hear me Maybe you can learn to cheer me.
It aint about Black and white cause we Human !!!
Lord can you Hear me speaaak!!
http://rapgenius.com/2pac-ghetto-gospel-lyrics

Content of type "text/html" skipped