Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 08:46:51 +0530
From: Shubhneet Goel <skg102@...il.com>
To: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,
 SPaul Shubhneet Goel Krishna <shubh@...its.com>
Subject: FREE Webinar On Setting Up A Successful
	E-Commerce Store

Hi Friends,

There is a free webinar scheduled on Meetup , I will like to share it with
you all

http://www.meetup.com/Lean-Startup-Circle-Dubai/events/138715382/

Saturday, September 14, 2013

7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (Dubai Time)

Want to learn in detail how to start an e-commerce store? Join Shubhneet
Goel & myself for a *free webinar* on how to build an online store the
right way. It may seem daunting at first, but don't worry. We will walk you
through the simple steps by discussing the following topics:

1) Development of E-Commerce

2) Tools Involved

3) Customer Management

4) ROI (Return On Investment)

5) Digital Marketing

6) SEO (Search Engine Optimization)

7) SMO (Social Media Optimization)

8) PPC (Pay Per Click)

*About The Webinar:*

Our members have two options to view the webinar from the comfort of their
home or office:

*1) Google+ Hangout:*

Our members can join us in our webinar discussion by participating in our
Google+ Hangout session. You will *need to have a Gmail or Google+ account* to
join the Hangout session. Google currently*does not support non-Google
accounts* for any Hangout.

By joining the Hangout session, you can ask questions or queries that you
may have to the speaker during the session.

We will be providing all members who are *RSVPing* for this event with
an *individual
form* to fill in their email address. We are not providing a common form to
fill in which can be viewed by everyone as individual forms would be more
appropriate to address any privacy concerns.

Only members who have *both RSVPed* and have *provided their email address* via
the individual form will be sent the Hangout invitation.

*2) YouTube Broadcast:*

For the members who are not comfortable in creating a Google+ account, we
will be broadcasting our event live on the air to our YouTube channel.

We will be sharing the link for the YouTube broadcast with everyone shortly
before the event begins.

Members accessing the YouTube broadcast can *only view the streaming session
* but cannot participate in asking questions.

Looking forward to see you all on the day of the event.
--
With Best Regards

*Shubhneet Goel*

*Mobile:* +91- 9654807660