Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 21:06:46 +0000
From: ICSS Security <ctrlaltdelete@...look.pt>
To: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Any not annoying help welcome

Making a turn here, let's see what turns out!
I know that using Wireshark we can capture traffic in/out of the routers interfaces.I don't want to dig up the routers concept because face it i already know how it works and so do you.
I have only a few questions to ask.
1) The traffic on any device is monitored, correct? So, android devices too.2) I have monitor an apk aplication and saved the packets with a succefull login and an unsuccefull login.3) I know what the magic number to look for but, i'm unable to go further decoding the authentification method.
Can anyone give me a hand here or should i go elsewere?
Content of type "text/html" skipped