Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 12:20:47 +0000
From: James Condron <james@...o-internet.org.uk>
To: Asheesh Tripathi <informationhacker08@...il.com>
Cc: "full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk" <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Romanian hacker unknown string

It could mean anything. I'm just asking how you got that string. Hell, the
string of numbers '199403' could be there because in the 1994 world cup
Romania got to the 3rd to last game from the World Cup Final. Given enough
random chars in a random file you could probably get lots of allusions to
Romania. Given a string in a passwd file somewhere it could be less likely
to be a coincidence.

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 12:01 PM, Asheesh Tripathi <
informationhacker08@...il.com> wrote:

> yes chances are their , if we search last 8 alphabet in search engine the
> result will come as "*szrtech1* is a Registered user in the Romanian
> Security Team" , it might be a coincidence
>

> On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 5:19 PM, James Condron <james@...o-internet.org.uk
> > wrote:
>
>> How are you capturing this password? Chances are its just a random string
>> they're using
>>

>> On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 11:37 AM, Asheesh Tripathi <
>> informationhacker08@...il.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes Tried to reset password of one user account with this string

Content of type "text/html" skipped