Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 21:20:11 +0100
From: R D <rd.seclists@...il.com>
To: "Nicholas Lemonias." <lem.nikolas@...glemail.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, Chris Thompson <christhom7851@...il.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Google vulnerabilities with PoC

No it's not. As Chris and I are saying, you don't have proof your file is
accessible to others, only that is was uploaded. Now, you see, when you
upload a video to youtube, you get the adress where it will be viewable in
the response. In your case :
{"sessionStatus":{"state":"FINALIZED","externalFieldTransfers":[{"name":"file","status":"COMPLETED","bytesTransferred":113,"bytesTotal":113,"formPostInfo":{"url":"
http://www.youtube.com/upload/rupio?authuser=0\u0026upload_id=AEnB2UqVZlaog3GremriQEGDoUK3cdGGPu9MVIfyObgYajjo6i1--uQicn6jhbwsdNrqSF4ApbUbhCcwzdwe4xf_XTbL_t5-aw\u0026file_id=000
","cross_domain_url":"
http://upload.youtube.com/?authuser=0\u0026upload_id=AEnB2UqVZlaog3GremriQEGDoUK3cdGGPu9MVIfyObgYajjo6i1--uQicn6jhbwsdNrqSF4ApbUbhCcwzdwe4xf_XTbL_t5-aw\u0026origin=CiNodHRwOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL3VwbG9hZC9ydXBpbxINdmlkZW8tdXBsb2Fkcw"},"content_type":"text/x-sh"}],"additionalInfo":{"uploader_service.GoogleRupioAdditionalInfo":{"completionInfo":{"status":"SUCCESS","customerSpecificInfo":{"status":
"ok", *"video_id": "KzKDtijwHFI"*
}}}},"upload_id":"AEnB2UqVZlaog3GremriQEGDoUK3cdGGPu9MVIfyObgYajjo6i1--uQicn6jhbwsdNrqSF4ApbUbhCcwzdwe4xf_XTbL_t5-aw"}}
And what do we get when we browse to https://youtube.com/watch?v=KzKDtijwHFI?
Nothing.
Can you send me a link where I can access the file content of the arbitrary
file you uploaded?
Are you sure this json response, or this file, will be there in a month? Or
in a year? Is the fact that this json response exists a threat to youtube?
Can you quantify how of a threat? How much, in dollars, does it hurt their
business?

--Rob

Content of type "text/html" skipped