Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 13:23:00 -0700
From: Ron <ron@...llsecurity.net>
To: Eric Rand <eric.rand@...wnhatsecurity.com>
Cc: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: Re: [FD] Access anyone's Facebook "profile picture" in full
 resolution regardless of the ACL restriction

By that same token, passwords, private keys, and any sort of signatures
should also be considered an issue. Sure, passwords are effectively
security by obscurity, but with enough entropy and the ability to detect
abuses, it's not an issue.

So essentially, it's *maybe* a vulnerability in the academic sense, but
this is the real world. On that note, I was gonna put "in before
arbitrary file upload to youtube", but somebody else beat me to it. :)

Ron