Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 06:55:43 -0500
From: Ken Connelly <Ken.Connelly@....edu>
To: Ronny Lauenstein <Lauenstein@...l.mpg.de>,
	"fulldisclosure@...lists.org" <fulldisclosure@...lists.org>
Subject: Re: [FD] heartbleed OpenSSL bug CVE-2014-0160

There are many forks on github.  I grabbed
https://gist.github.com/sh1n0b1/10100394 first, then switched to
https://gist.github.com/jpicht/10114168

- ken

On 4/8/14, 4:18 PM, Ronny Lauenstein wrote:
> Exists a mirror of ssltest.py? Site returns 403.
> Thx.

- Ken
Ken Connelly             Associate Director, Security and Systems
ITS Network Services                  University of Northern Iowa
email: Ken.Connelly@....edu   p: (319) 273-5850 f: (319) 273-7373

Any request to divulge your UNI password via e-mail is fraudulent!