Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 00:02:15 +0800
From: YiFei Yang <le.concorde.4590@...il.com>
To: "fulldisclosure@...lists.org" <fulldisclosure@...lists.org>
Subject: Re: [FD] FW: dve bypass dep+aslr+emet+cfi

Most people here don't read Chinese, so please, post in English, and link
only to English materials.

And for those who don't read Chinese, this post doesn't worth reading at
all, it's highly likely to be copy-pasted from several Weibo(Twitter in
China). I, as a native Chinese speaker, can't figure out what it's talking
about.

Anyway, here's the brief idea of the comprehensible part: You can write one
unified shellcode that can run on any operating system and any architecture
using any configuration, and because shellcode is interpreted, this is
neither detectable nor defensible, and is an absolutely the perfect way of
bypassing ASLR and DEP.

And for the links, the first one links to the blog post containing the
exactly same thing, and for the second one and third one, they talk about
what the author calls "text viruses", which is simply 16-bit MS-DOS
programs that has all its machine code in the ASCII range.

在 2014年4月10日 上午6:32,yuange <yuange1975@...mail.com>写道: