Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 23:54:23 +0300
From: "MustLive" <mustlive@...security.com.ua>
To: <submissions@...ketstormsecurity.org>,
	<fulldisclosure@...lists.org>
Subject: [FD] Backdoored Web Application v.1.0.1

Hello participants of Mailing List.

In December 2012 I released my Backdoored Web Application (BWA)
(http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/websecurity_lists.webappsec.org/2012-December/008630.html)
 - a reference test of backdoors scanners. All qualitative scanners of
backdoors must find it, otherwise such scanners not good enough. So everyone
can use it to check their scanners.

Last year I published the results of my backdoor scanners testing
(http://lists.webappsec.org/pipermail/websecurity_lists.webappsec.org/2013-May/008832.html).
In this research I tested WordPress plugins scanners with using of my BWA.

Yesterday I released new version Backdoored Web Application v.1.0.1
(http://websecurity.com.ua/7190/). In which to PHP-version I added
Perl-version of BWA. This will allow to better test backdoors scanners.

Best wishes & regards,
Eugene Dokukin aka MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site
http://websecurity.com.ua