Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 23:51:18 +0300
From: "MustLive" <mustlive@...security.com.ua>
To: <fulldisclosure@...lists.org>
Subject: [FD] PayPal supports terrorism

Hello participants of Mailing List.

Do you know that PayPal supports terrorism? I was thinking better about
PayPal, but their recent behavior showed that they like to support terrorism
in Ukraine.

Since 01.03.2014 I am hardly working to resist against information war from
Russia against Ukraine. Work against separatists and terrorists web sites,
resist Russian propaganda and also block terrorists accounts in Electronic
Payment Systems (EPS). About this activity I write in my Twitter and
Facebook accounts.

Here are examples of blocked terrorists accounts by me in different EPS:
http://on.fb.me/UefjHg, http://on.fb.me/1hAm2VZ, http://on.fb.me/1lkoUWj.
Terrorists mostly use Russian EPS such as WebMoney, Yandex.Money and QIWI,
but sometimes they use PayPal.

If such systems as WebMoney, Yandex.Money and QIWI in most cases responds
quickly (during one day) and block terrorists accounts, then it's not about
PayPal. During 05.06 - 09.06 I wrote multiple letters to PayPal with
different terrorists accounts and with remindings about them (as via
official e-mails, from which I received only "robot's answer", as via site
https://keys.ebay.com, which eBay uses since last year), but there was no
official response and no blocked terrorists accounts. And I have found a lot
more of terrorists accounts in PayPal, but they couldn't handle even those
few ones, which I sent recently.

So PayPal needs to ask itself, does it support terrorism and when this
system will block terrorists accounts. Users of this EPS can tell PayPal
what they think about this topic.

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site