Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 17:44:45 +0800
From: Jing Wang <justqdjing@...il.com>
To: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: [FD] Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Vulnerabilities (CVEs)

Oracle Access Manager (formerly known as Oblix NetPoint and Oracle COREid)
provides a full range of identity administration and security functions,
that include Web single sign-on; user self-service and self-registration;
sophisticated workflow functionality; auditing and access reporting; policy
management; dynamic group management; and delegated administration.

The main file of OAM is "obrareq.cgi". However the file does not
authenticate its parameters properly. So attackers can modify its
parameters as they like and do attacks.

My name is Wang Jing. I am a Mathematics PhD student from Nanyang
technological University, Singapore. I reported the vulnerabilities to
Oracle in February, 2014.

The vulnerabilities fixed by Oracle in the following update:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/security/cpuapr2014-1972952.html

More Details:
http://www.tetraph.com/blog/2014/06/oracle-access-manager-oam-vulnerabilities/

CVE Details: