Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 14:23:36 +0200
From: dash <dash@...k4.org>
To: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: [FD] hackercon berlin: hack4 the year is 2015

Hi folks and gentlehackers,

as this year is almost over, what could be nicer than spending some time
in Berlin and listening to the packets? We are happy to announce the
2015 hack4 in Berlin.

What are we looking for? Basically for practical technical talks and
cool people.

Topics we want to cover:

* Malware Coding (elf / pe)
* Distributed Networks
* Sort of exploitation(stack/heap/win/*nix)
* Database tricks(e.g. mysql/postgres/oracle pwnage)
* Neat language intros (prefered python, c, assembly ;))
* Rootkits (userland, kernelland...bios)
* Bughunting
* Debugger/disassembler usage (gdb, ollydb, ida)
* You name it!

When? 28.12.2015 - 29.12.2015

Where? Berlin

Location? Tba

You want to join? register@...k4.org

You want to do a talk? talks@...k4.org

You want to help and keep the con going? help@...k4.org

Con website: http://www.hack4.org

ch33rs
dash
Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (837 bytes)